Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Wanted Ad

A friend of mine fwded this to me the other day, purely for the entertainment value of it.I was awestruck by it to say the least. I really don't want to make fun of it - but just an example for examples sake :)
Now please don't launch into a girl bashing frenzy!

My only question after reading it was - is this for real??

Personal Details:
25, single, never married, hindu male from UP, INDIA

Family Details:
father business, mother house. one sister - married.

About Myself:
I believe in dreams, dreams which are birthed by God which will not fade away. My passion is for missions. I am looking for a girl who loves the lord passionately. I am presently woking as a private doctor in India. So if you are a girl, give me a shout.

I am MBBS from good college. I am very much interested in going US and settling there. I want to marry good looking, nice indian girl who knows indian tradition, settled in US - girls with green card preferred.

Only serious people respond to this. if you do not send picture with first e-mail i will think you are not interested. please also send date and time of birth - for horascope matching.
Thank you and best of luck for your search.

and the best part is the id: something on the lines of Lover_Boy or loveboat or something!

DISCLAIMER: Describes no one I know or u know! No offence intended to any sect, section or cadre of society in India or USA, male or female! everything modified to protect reality! ;)

No comments: